Monday, September 1, 2008

Testimony Builders

Today I gave the Family Home Evening lesson, on Being One with the Holy Ghost. I took this as another opportunity to prepare for my mission. I was a little nervous about giving the lesson because I want to make sure that I am reverent and teach what I am supposed to. I had a prayer in my heart that I would do well and teach through the spirit. When the time had come to give the lesson I found the words falling out of my mouth with ease. I knew that it was through the spirit that I was able to teach effectively. These small things help to strengthen my testimony every day.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Hey you booger! How come I didn't know you had a blog?
So glad you do, and we can read about your day to day life!
I have heard so much from my father about how well you are doing and I want you to know how proud of you we are! I think you are turning into a really special young adult!
Good for you teaching the lesson! I am a total freak speaking in public, and I think I'd rather give birth than speak in public!
Hey, I also want to know...ummm...who is claire?? and since when??? and is she nice???Hmm I guess you should warn her she was to meet me next month Ü
Love you!

claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
claire said...

Thanks a lot for posting that lovely picture of us on there :P jk :) that's a nice one. I read the comment above and for any people that read this comment after I post this, hi, I'm Claire :)
(anthony, should I know about this "meeting"?) lol :)