Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Weekend

This weekend my parents came out from Arizona to see my football game and Eric's play. When they got out, they took Claire and I out to dinner at Acapulco. We had a great time telling embarassing stories. Ethan, however, stole the show with his enerjetic display of emotions. More of his food ended up on the floor than it did in his mouth, it was quite a spectacle to see. We all then went to Eric's play. Eric and Erica put on quite a show, and really did great. It was really great to spend time with all of the family like that. Ethan was as cute and big as ever, and is bigger than his older sister. Hannah is almost in Middle School, and Bailey just started pre-school. Times are going by fast, and as Ashley says, I'll be off on my mission in no time.











Next I had my game playing a higher division school down in El Centro. My dad, being the dedicated father that he is, drove all the way out there just to see our butts handed to us. But with it all, it was a great experience. I loved having my dad on the sidelines next to my grandpa cheering me on. It really means a lot to me that my parents would take time to come out and see us, and support us like this. I love them very much.











1 comment:

Vidal's Nest said...

HEY!!! Send me the pictures or eles!!